Thursday 29 November 2007

Nov Application update and BMAT

So its the end of another month since i've applied for A100 now, and till now I've heard........
.....................................
..................................
...I HAD A HUGE BROWN ENVELOPE IN THE POST TODAY..........
...........................
.................
................................it was my crappy BMAT results meh....
and from other unis i've heard...................
...........ZILCH!
Absolutely nothing....

.....................which is sort of annoying, as if it was to be a rejection i rather know earlier on..at least i'll make more of an effort with my MSc/MRes applications!

I don't really like the whole:
"well later the interview, the more practice time you get"
...as to be honest... am i really practicing my interview skills now? ...Well... NO, NOT REALLY.

Though i won't be surprised to hear from UCL soon.. i have proven to myself to be the OH VERY AVERAGE student again ..this time with BMAT... landing the average mark for each section from those who have taken it, and scored lower in the first section ....Grrrr .. so perhaps the next thing i hear will be a rejection.

sec 1 : 4.0 (ouch!)
sec 2: 4.7 (average person once again)
sec 3: 7.5 (yup..average score again....)

No comments: